fancythatjewelrydesign.com respects intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow our Notice and Procedures for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement below.
Notice and Procedure for making claims of Copyright Infringement Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
If you believe that you hold making claims of copyright infringement against fancythatjewelrydesign.com, submit
Service Provider: fancythatjewelrydesign.com
To be effective, the notification of your claim of copyright infringement should be written and should include the following:
1. A statement that you are the owner of the exclusive right you claim has been infringed, or a statement that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that
2. A statement, under penalty
3. Identification of the material that you claim to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit
4. You can provide contact information for the owner of the exclusive right that you claim has
5. A statement you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
fancythatjewelrydesign.com will respond to any DMCA complaints in a timely manner. Should you be the copyright holder of